Monday Motivation: These quotes will keep you self driven
It’s another Monday morning. For some, it’s the most dreaded morning of the week but it is time to get up and go get it. Even though you don’t feel like it, you need to be self-driven.
Being self-driven is the ability to be motivated without an external force. What this means is that you can motivate yourself to get things done, even when you don’t feel like it.
This week, we bring you ten Monday Motivational quotes from some of the worlds most thoughtful minds to help keep you self driven. Of course, it is normal to feel under and be less motivated, however, it is important not to remain that way.
Here are the ten quotes to keep you self driven:
- “You’ll achieve far more personal satisfaction trying to impress yourself than you will trying to impress someone else.” – Kory Livingstone
- “Your motivations are your own. You must master them if you want to do great work.” – Brian Knapp
- “Don’t judge yourself by other’s standards, develop your own. Don’t get caught in the trap of changing yourself to fit the world. The world has to change to fit you.” – Barry Gordy
- “When you look in the mirror, you have to see yourself as you are and as you want to be as well.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”? Pablo Picasso
- “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” – Unknown
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
Just like these quotes have explained, the only limitation you have is in your mind. Focus on being self-driven and rest assured that whatever you put your mind to, you can achieve.