See 5 of the best exercise equipment deals on Amazon this Cyber Monday, especially if your Black Friday purchases were more about comfort than fitness.
Amazon vendors are offering some of the most mouthwatering price slashes on exercise equipment and fitness accessories this Monday. Here are 5 of the top deals that you should not miss out on:
1. Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell
You get to save 40% (about $80) when you buy the Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell before 6 December 2021. That’s right! The deal is running for a week and comes with a ‘returnable’ policy if you eventually don’t like what you see.
This Kettlebell allows you to change your resistance from 8 pounds all the way up to 40 pounds with just a dial allowing you to perform a wide variety of full-body exercises. The weight settings include 8, 12, 20, 25, 35, and 40 pounds and targets, people looking to do the following exercises: swings, rows, squats, twists, and more.
2. CamelBak Women’s Magic Bike Hydration Pack
Featuring a magnetic tube trap, this hydration pack (made for women) comes with a 30% discount because of Cyber Monday. It also has an air director back panel channels airflow to keep you cool. The pack has a removable stability belt for additional fit and stability, ventilated harness lightweight and breathable, an adjustable Sternum Strap Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability, and a secure phone pocket that keeps essentials safe and easy to access.
3. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbell
This adjustable dumbbell features 46% and lets you save $299 if you buy it using this link. In addition to the equipment, you get a 1-year JRNY membership. The Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds. It enables owners to do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges, as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
4. Under Armour Men’s Armour Fleece Pants
100% knit armour fleece is light, breathable & stretches for superior mobility during workout sessions. It goes for between $30.32 and $70.30 and it is one of the fastest-selling products on Cyber Monday.
5. PR1000 Home Gym
You can do more than 25 exercises that cover the entire body with the PR1000 Home Gym. It has over 200 lb. power rod resistance and multiple cable pulley position which allows you to easily change the angle of resistance and increase the effectiveness of many exercises. Its bench converts to a rolling seat for aerobic rowing and it also features a new integrated device holder to support your smart device. You can get it at a discounted rate today, Monday, 29 November 2021.
Why should you set up exercise equipment at home?
Of course, there are several benefits of going to the gym, but working out at home also works for several people. Here are 5 benefits you should know about as you prepare to take advantage of the deals above:
- Save time: Think about how long it will take you to get to the gym, especially if it is not around the corner from where you live. With the right equipment, you can save yourself a lot of time if you have a busy schedule to keep up with.
- It costs less: Understandably, exercise equipment can be expensive unless you take advantage of periods like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Yet, when you calculate what membership may cost in some gyms, you may be saving a lot more by buying your own equipment.
- No closing time: With a home workout station, there is no closing time. You get to work out anytime you choose to and keep building a healthy body.
- Privacy: If you feel uncomfortable in the presence of others, then, you may need to set up a gym in your home.
- Train at your own pace: Only you understand how your body feels and you should not let others test your limit to the point where you may hurt yourself. You can achieve this if you are exercising out from home. There will be no pressure to do more than what you are comfortable with.
There is a general misconception that people who work out at home are not as motivated as those that visit the gym. This is a wrong assumption as many also reach their body goals by working out at home.