Paris Hilton says engagement ring Chris Zylka gave her was free
Celebrities

Paris Hilton says engagement ring Chris Zylka gave her was free

Sidomex··1 min read
Advertisement
Billionaire Heiress, Paris Hilton, has confirmed she won’t be returning the $2 million engagement ring Chris Zylka gave her after calling off their engagement.

The 37-year-old singer told TMZ on Boxing Day “It’s mine,” as she strolled into LAX with her friend Brandon Davis.

“It was free,” Paris claimed, contradicting the ring designer’s comments that Chris indeed paid for the item.

This comes after she appeared on The Jenny McCarthy Show last week and said of the ring:

Advertisement

“Look, the person who we got it from got millions and millions of dollars of free publicity.”

She also confirmed she was keeping the 20-carat diamond ring because “diamonds are a girl’s best friend.”

Paris and Chris got engaged in January 2018 during a romantic ski trip in Aspen, Colorado.

Advertisement
Share
Get the recap

Loved this story? Get more like it.

Join readers who get our weekly entertainment recap — the stories worth your time, delivered every Friday.

No spam. Unsubscribe anytime. By signing up you agree to our Privacy Policy.

Paris Hilton says engagement rin... | Sidomex Entertainment