The power couple was present to watch the Raptors vs Golden State game. In a video shared by ESPN, Curran, who was sitting beside Bey can be seen leaning over her to talk to Jay-Z and Bey was visibly uncomfortable.
Viewers also noticed the look and Bey’s body language and they took to the comments to point that out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByWe1T7BmR3/?utm_source=ig_embed
Nicole Curran has had a horrible time after Beyonce’s fans took to social media to abuse and bully her following the release of the video.
Nicole said the attack from the Beyhive left her in tears. She even had to disable comments on her posts after the Beyhive went to every single one of her posts on Instagram, from the first to the last, to leave bee emojis and insult her.
Ramona Shelburne, a senior writer for ESPN, took to Twitter to narrate what really happened between Nicole and Beyonce and revealed how the incident has affected Nicole, who is the wife of the Warriors owner, Joe Lacob.
Ramona tweets: “Just spoke to Nicole Curran, the wife of Warriors owner Joe Lacob, about the ‘incident’ with Beyoncé last night. She was in tears. Said she had been getting death threats on social media all night this morning she disabled her IG account just to make it stop.”
Just spoke to Nicole Curran, the wife of Warriors owner Joe Lacob, about the “incident “ with Beyoncé last night. She was in tears. Said she had been getting death threats on social media all night this morning she disabled her IG account just to make it stop.
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) June 6, 2019
Curran said she had no idea anything was even amiss until she got home and started seeing texts from friends and checked her social media. She’s invited Jay Z and Beyoncé to the game 3-4 times before. Last night she says she asked if they wanted drinks. Beyoncé asked for water

![Nicole Curran says she's been getting death threats following video that annoyed Beyonce's fans [Watch]](https://cms.sidomexentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/beyonce.png)


