Random Number Generator games are those in which the outcomes are entirely determined by the computer, with only the player participating in the game. They are online casino table games that are run using computer-based predictions. There is no live dealer, and the RNG determines all outcomes. RNG technology is computer software that has been designed solely to create a unique sequence of numbers and is used in online casino games. Random number generators (RNGs) power the majority of games at any real money online casino, a technology that has been thoroughly vetted and certified by independent testing organizations such as eCOGRA.
Live dealer games, on the other hand, are games that are played with live dealers in real-time who are professional croupiers. The biggest benefit of live dealer games is that they may be played from anywhere, at any time. They also flawlessly replicate a real-world casino, providing gamers with a high-end gaming experience. Not only table games, but also live lotteries, card games, bingo, and a variety of other live dealer games may be found on the top booming games online casinos. If you have funds on your account, you can play any of the live casino games that are currently available.
Pros of RNG Games
- There is a demo game mode provided.
- Lots of bonus packages are available for RNG games.
- Players are in control of the speed of the game and they can play at their pace.
- A vast collection of RNG games are usually provided by gaming platforms.
- Many casinos regularly test and update the features in RNG games.
Cons of RNG Games
- There is limited interaction with other players.
- Results are randomly generated and are dependent on luck.
Pros of Live casino games
- Gamers can interact with other users on the platform.
- Games are streamed in real-time.
- Players can experience the look and feel of a real-life casino.
- Live casino games are available for play from anywhere and at any time.
- The games are usually packed with great visuals and users can enjoy multiple camera angles.
Cons of Live casino games
- There are limited game variations as compared to random number generator games.
- The games can be affected by poor network connections.
- Demo play is not available for most of the games.
- There can be lagging or glitches during the gameplay.
- There are limited bonus offers for live casino games.
Which of the game options is better?
While both game types are equally fair, a number of online casino aficionados have remarked that watching your game handled in real-time adds an extra layer of trust. Organizations like eCOGRA, iTech Labs, and others, on the other hand, evaluate RNG games for fairness on a regular basis. It is up to players to take precautions to guarantee they play RNG games at a secure online casino and other reputable sites that offer fair and secure gaming. RNG games are offered in a great variety with multiple bonus promotions as well. Often, online gamers who opt for RNG games receive welcome or sign-up bonuses that are associated with certain game titles. However, the delight of playing against a machine may fade over time, which is why a number of players have found live games to be more entertaining in the long run. It all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.
You may also like to read, Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing Poker like a Master.