Emily Mariko is a YouTuber, TikTok content creator, and vlogger. She is also one of the latest content creators who went viral two years ago after posting a short video on how she prepared ‘Salmon rice”. She was born on 9 January 1992 in Los Angeles, California. Everything you need to know about this star is here, keep reading.
Top 10 facts about Emily Mariko
- Emily Mariko is a TikTok star, YouTuber, and fantastic content creator.
- She is a good cook, and she loves to try different recipes.
- Additionally, the social media star loves to travel, as seen from her pictures on her social media handles.
- She has 686k followers on Instagram, 9.6million followers on TikTok, and about 300k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- She has a pet dog, which she loves to play with whenever she is less busy.
- Mariko is an influencer on social media, and she promotes clothing and fashion brands.
- She is a renowned content creator whose posts and videos engage her followers.
- She is in a relationship with Matt, another social media star who appears in her TikTok videos.
- Mariko is family-oriented, no wonder she loves to spend leisure time with her siblings, parents and grandparents.
- She has an estimated net worth of $3-$4 million.
Early life and education
Emily Mariko is a famous American verified TikTok star, Vlogger, Youtuber, and content creator. She grew up with her parents, where she had her high school education. According to her information on LinkedIn, she finished with a Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience from Columbia University. According to her Instagram profile, she is half-Japanese and half-American. Her dad is from America, whereas her mom is a Japanese woman. Although she has not revealed the names of her parents or siblings, she has shared so many photos on her social media with her parents and grandparents, inclusive.
According to research, her mother is a homemaker while her dad is a businessman. She also has siblings and loves to spend time with her family; hence, she always posts family pictures on her social media handles.
She is a versatile and multitalented young lady. After creating video content around Salmon rice, she came into the limelight, which attracted many people and gained visibility for her social media handles. She has 9.6million followers on TikTok.
– Who Is Jacqie Campos Married To? Everything On Her Husband, Age And Net Worth
– Who is Mike Lindell’s ex-wife Dallas Yocum?
– Mecca Morgan White Bio: Who is the biological father of Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan’s daughter?
|Full Name||Emily Mariko|
|Date of Birth||9 January 1992|
|Place of Birth||California|
|Education||High School and B.A in neuroscience|
|Ethnicity||Half-American and Half-Japanese|
|Hobbies||Cooking, traveling, creating contents|
|Father’s name||Mr. Mariko|
|Mother’s name||Mrs. Mariko|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Net worth||$3-$4 million|
Emily Mariko creates engaging content on her TikTok page despite the time restriction on the app. Her contents are centered on food, general lifestyle, fitness, etc. Her first viral video was seemingly simple; there was no sound aside from the dishes clanking or the microwave. The video started with her opening her fridge bringing out the ingredients and ended with her taking a bite from the food she prepared. The video editing was precise, engaging, and showed the entire process of the food, although the steps of the food were shown in seconds. The video went viral and had over 28 million views.
As I go through Mariko’s page on TikTok, I am overcome by different shades of emotions, ranging from excitement to motivation as well as inspiration, knowing fully well that students interested in catering services could learn from her page and establish their own businesses. She is also a beacon of hope to many. Although some people might feel pressured when they see her lovely apartment, photoshopped images, and relationship life, they fail to understand that people always show their best parts on social media.
Whenever my life feels imperfect, I quickly go to her page to draw inspiration. She is consistent with her posts on TikTok, and also she is a successful YouTuber.
The bowl she made which went viral is called Salmon rice. The salmon is being cooked, rice cooked with an ice cube in the center, covered with paper, and dropped in the microwave, after which the ice cube is removed to disclose the steamed rice. She then adds her avocado, kewpie mayo, soy sauce, kimchi, and then she eats it up with dried seaweed. The recipe is straightforward yet nice. Aside from the famous Salmon rice, she makes different dishes such as pasta, salad, different salmon rice recipes, and other sumptuous meals. She eats veggies and does a lot of exercises to keep fit and stay in shape.
Emily’s TikTok account has videos of her in the kitchen doing magic with recipes, after her salmon rice recipe went viral, a lot of TikTok users started replicating the recipe and posting on their feeds, a popular TikTok creator names Olivia Ponton also recreated the salmon rice recipe. At the time that Emily made the viral video, she had just 70k followers, but within a few weeks, her followership grew to 7.2million. Mariko has been a social media star for more than 10 years, no wonder she rose to the limelight. Emily has a weekly newsletter “Emily’s plan for the week” where her grocery lists and meal plans can be followed by subscribers. She posts videos of herself making toast with pomegranate seeds and nut butter, inspirational meal preparations.
Recipe for Mariko’s Salmon Rice
- Ice cube (when using leftover rice)
- Baking Powder
- Soy Sauce
- One filet of cooked salmon
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- A cup of rice
Steps to making Salmon Rice:
- Mash cooked salmon with a fork inside a plate, after which it should be transferred to a bowl.
- Add your cup of rice to the bowl
- Put an ice cube on it if you are using a bowl of leftover rice, followed by baking powder. Put the bowl inside the microwave for 30seconds so that the rice can be steamed.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and add your soy sauce, sriracha, and kewpie mayonnaise.
- Add avocado (sliced) and eat with seaweed.
Emily Mariko Personal Life
Emily is presently in a relationship with Matt; according to sources, they have been dating for six years, and they also live together in California. Recently, she shared pictures of her lover, Matt proposing to her on the beach in a romantic way on her Instagram account. Although, she has not disclosed other information about her lover or relationship. Also, she has kept information about her family members private.
Her Social Media
Emily is active on social platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. On Tiktok, her contents are centered around food mainly. She has about a 9.6million followers. At the same time, she shares lovely outfits and fashionable items on her Instagram account, as well as recipe videos. She has more than 680k followers on Instagram, and her handle is @emilymariko. She is also active on YouTube and engages her followers with vlogs, videos of her yoga and exercises, etc. She has over 300k subscribers on YouTube, some of her viral videos have more than 2million views.
Emily Mariko net worth
The famous hot star, Emily, earns a good amount from her profession in cooking and social media appearance and promotion for brands on her social media handles. Her net worth is estimated to be between $3 to $4million. She is living a luxury lifestyle.
Mariko is getting better by the day with contents on her social media handles. Her TikTok page are filled with fantastic food recipes, she also keeps updating her fans with latest recipes.
Emily Mariko is a multi-talented young lady who is widely known for creating content centered on different dishes and recipes, fashion brands, yoga, fitness, and lifestyle on her social media handles. She is a source of inspiration and motivation to ladies.
You may also like to read our latest articles:
–The Best Things to Do Online When You’re Bored
– My Weekly Playlist – 10 songs to check out this Week
– Roundup of The Week- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Oxlade leaked tape, new music…