The lockdown in many states in Nigeria is being gradually lifted while people in countries like Italy, China, and New Zealand are coming out of quarantine due to the Coronavirus.
Many people have returned to the fast-paced life that they were accustomed to before the Coronavirus outbreak and can feel lethargic as they are not used to commuting to work every day.
To help you power through the week, we are sharing some Monday motivational quotes from tech entrepreneur and second richest man in the world, Bill Gates, on life and business that will keep you focused on your goals.
While going through these quotes, take your time to digest them and think about how you can apply them to your life in order to improve your work and life experience.
Enjoy the quotes from Bill Gates below:
- It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
These quotes from Bill Gates show what it is like, in part to work on your goals and the things that you have to bear in mind while you are doing so.
Like the second quote says, little changes can happen in your life in two years on in ten years. It is important that you are realistic about the things that are happening in your life, making set plans and plotting ways to get to where you want to be.
So, keep these quotes from Bill Gates in mind as you plough through this week’s work and focus on creating a better tomorrow in your own way.