Following the nominations for this year’s award, members of the English Premier League Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) have chosen the winners for this year’s Award, which were announced at the Award ceremony held Sunday night (April 23) in London.
See: Nominations for the 2017 PFA Award
N’Golo Kante (Chelsea) PFA Players’ Player of the Year
Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) PFA Young Player of the Year.
Lucy Bronze (Manchester City Women) wins PFA Players’ Player of the Year.
Jess Carter (Birmingham City Ladies) wins PFA Young Player of the Year.
Meanwhile, the PFA Premier League Team of the year were dominated by Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs’ players, who are currently in the first and second position on the League Table, with six matches left to the end of the Season.
The team of the Year member:
- Goalkeeper – David de Gea (Manchester United)
- Defender – Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Defender – David Luiz (Chelsea)
- Defender – Gary Cahill (Chelsea)
- Defender – Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Midfielder – Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Midfielder – Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
- Midfielder – N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
- Midfielder – Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
- Forward – Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
11 thoughts on “Winners of the English Premier League PFA Award 2017”
Sports All round