British actress Tanya Fear, who starred in “Doctor Who” and went missing for some hours, has been found.
While there are no further details available yet about the 31-year-old actress, a spokesperson for the police department confirmed that she has been found and that her family were “relieved and grateful.”
When did Tanya Fear go missing?
A missing person’s report was filed for the actress on 9 September 2021, and according to the @FindTanyaFear Twitter account, the actress left her Hollywood Bowl apartment without her phone or purse.
From the Twitter account, which her family runs, the actress was last seen at 22:00 local time that day.
When was she found?
When the actress was found on Monday, a statement posted on @FindTanyaFear thanked the police and members of the public for their efforts in locating the actress and the ‘outpouring of concern and support over the last several days’.
The statement further to reveal that the actress wasn’t harmed physically. It stated:
“It is with great pleasure and relief to report that Tanya has been found safe by police today. We understand she is not physically harmed but as a precaution, is being assessed at a local hospital.
“We wish to thank police, members of the public for their efforts in locating Tanya, as well as the outpouring of concern and support over the last several days. Tanya’s family are relieved and extremely grateful.”
Other sources said that some people spotted her at a Los Angeles grocery store at a nearby location on Santa Monica Boulevard on 12 September.
See 5 interesting facts about her
1. Born in Zimbabwe to a Zimbabwean mother and an American father, Tanya Fear was named Tanyaradzwa Fear at birth and her first name is shortened.
2. She celebrates her birthday every 28 December, however, her particular birth year is unknown. Thus, we cannot confirm her age.
3. Tanya is not just an actress as she has also worked as a director, producer and writer.
4. She became popular for her work in “Doctor Who”. A few of her other works are “Cleaning Up”, “Shamed”, “Spotless”, “Endeavour”, etc.
5. Tanya Fear is unmarried and has no children.
You may also like our recent articles, Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are engaged! and Iyabo Ojo calls out Funke Akindele over harsh criticism on Toyin Abraham’s movie.