Subscribe to receive the weekly recap right into your inbox

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR WEEKLY TOP 10 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS RECAP.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

Oscars award struggling for replacement after Kevin Hart pulls out

The organisers behind the Oscars are reportedly struggling to replace comedian Kevin Hart who was originally billed for the show.

He stepped down from hosting the show after he was asked to apologise for previous homophobic tweets from 2011.

According to Variety, the organisers of the Academy Awards are considering going forward without a host for the show if they fail to get a replacement.

The Academy was not expecting Hart’s announced departure Thursday night, according to insiders. The Board of Governors will gather on Tuesday night at a previously-scheduled meeting where the matter will be discussed.

“They’re freaking out,” said a top comedy agent, speaking anonymously. According to another insider, neither Academy Awards nor broadcaster ABC had contingency plans.

An option being considered is not having any host, rather “a bunch of huge celebs, something ‘Saturday Night Live’ style, and buzzy people” to keep the show moving, the insiders said.

Photo of author

About The Author

Sidomex

26 thoughts on “Oscars award struggling for replacement after Kevin Hart pulls out”

  1. Pingback: poor quality
  2. Pingback: 1xbet
  3. Pingback: ???????????????
  4. Pingback: anti stress
  5. Pingback: bk8
  6. Pingback: rpt789
  7. Pingback: ai nude
  8. Pingback: DataSGP
  9. Pingback: kupontoto
  10. Pingback: buy ssauerfirearms
  11. Pingback: mistress chatroom
  12. Pingback: maxbet
  13. Pingback: ????? pg ???????

Leave a Comment

Sidomex-Entertainment

SidomexEntertainment is your one-stop-shop for news, entertainment, fashion, music, sports and lifestyle. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.

Follow Us
%d bloggers like this: