Dalton Gomez is a real estate agent that got married to Ariana Grande over this past weekend, here are 5 key facts about him.
1. Dalton Gomez is still 25 years old, born on 7 August 1995, and he will be three years younger than the singer who turns 28 in June 2021.
2. He worked as the Director of Operations of Aaron Kirman Group, a luxury real estate firm in Los Angeles. The company claims to have sold $528 million in residential real estate within three years. Gomez is now the sole buyers’ agent for Aaron Kirman. He grew up in southern California and began working in real estate at the age of 20.
3. He holds one of the largest Rolodexes of A-list buyers and has connections with many high profile deals across Los Angeles. In recent years, he has represented significant sales including Pierre Koenig’s Case Study #21 and Craig Ellwood’s Case Study #16.
4. He and Ariana were engaged in December 2020 after they reportedly began dating around March.
View this post on Instagram
5. Dalton Gomez has an estimated net worth of about $20 million and is an alumnus of the University of Southern California.
The couple themselves are yet to make the announcement with Grande saying nothing about it on her Instagram page. However, her representative confirmed the news to People magazine.
“They got married. It was tiny and intimate — less than 20 people. The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn’t be happier,” the rep said.
The decision to keep things quiet and simple is Gomez’s idea as he likes to lead a private life. Many of the people close to the couple say that they look happy together. There is no confirmed date for the ceremony yet.
You may also like to read our recent article 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Chadwick Boseman, “WandaVision” and “To All the Boys 3” win.