Anne Heche is reportedly dating skincare brand founder Peter Thomas Roth according to media speculations, see 5 facts about him.
American actress Anne Heche and Peter Thomas Roth have been spotted out and about several times over the past couple of weeks looking “cosy”, which has raised suspicion. The general consensus is that something romantic might be going on.
Peter Thomas Roth, who had been spending quality time in Anne’s company, has been seen with her at a private exhibition polo match and at dinner dates at the Tutto il Giorno and Sant Ambroeus.
They also posed for pictures together at the opening of Galerie magazine’s House of Art and Design in Sag Harbor at the beginning of August.
However, Heche’s rep insisted to Page Six that “[she] is single and is enjoying meeting new friends!”, despite all the speculations.
Actress Anne Heche previously had a high-profile relationship with Ellen DeGeneres from 1997 to 2000, just a year before marrying Coley Laffoon in 2001. After six years of marriage and a son, Homer, she filed for divorce.
In 2009, she made an appearance on “The Late Show” with David Letterman, during which she called her ex-husband a ‘lazy a__’. And, about his source of income, Heche says, “he goes out to the mailbox, and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes, ‘Oh! I got a check from Anne! Oh! I got a check from Anne! Yay!'”
Heche shares another son with actor James Tupper, who she was married to between 2007 and 2018. Now, her relationship with Roth has drawn attention to the fashion brand founder. Here are the most important facts you should know about him.
5 facts about Peter Thomas Roth
1. Peter Thomas Roth was born on August 29th 1957, in Hungary, making him 64 years old in 2021.
2. He was married to Noreen Anne Donovan between 1996 and 2016, and they have two adult sons.
3. His family owned two spa resorts in Hungary during the 1800s and 1900s, proving that being skincare professionals is a thing in his family.
4. He launched his skincare company, Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care, in 1993. Speaking about his mission, he said, “I don’t believe in sprinkling ingredients—if an ingredient is going to be on the label, it should be at an amount that makes a meaningful difference. I include the percentage of active ingredients on all my products, so you know what you’re getting, and you know it delivers astonishing results!”
5. Roth loved skincare because it’s part of his heritage but started his career in skincare because of skin issues he had as a teenager.
Besides all the love that she will be getting if it turns out that they are really dating, Anne Heche is assured of perfect skin with Roth by her side.
You may also like our recent article, Wizkid releases Made in Lagos: Deluxe Edition; see achievements of Made in Lagos album.