Online gambling has become an increasingly popular pastime over recent years; with impressive graphics, state-of-the-art technology and the chance to play for hard cash from the comfort of your own home, it’s easy to understand its appeal.
However, in response to its popularity, the market has become saturated with new online casino websites, all keen to get in on the action and take a slice of the profits too. Understandably, with so many online casino options to choose from, these portals need to work hard to attract new customers.
When it comes to vying for new clients, one strategy commonly utilized by many online gambling sites is to offer lucrative incentives and bonuses. Free spins are by far the most popular bonus you’ll find when exploring the world of gambling.
With that being said, free spins exist in many different forms depending on the operator you are dealing with. Some casinos only offer free spins to new players, while others extend this offer to existing players to keep them tied in.
Whether you are new to online gambling or consider yourself an old hand, free spins are a great reward that is worth taking advantage of. Keeping your eye on the prize is part of the excitement when it comes to benefitting from free spins offers because, after all, they increase your chances of winning real cash! But, there are certain things you need to keep in mind and avoid at all costs.
If you find yourself a little clueless about all the hype surrounding free spin bonuses, worry not! In this post, we’ll tell you all you need to know about free spin bonuses and understand why they are still the flavor of the month at online casinos in 2022:
What Are Free Spins?
As you may have guessed, free spins are bonuses that allow players to try on online casino games free of charge. Rather than betting your own money to spring the reels, you make use of your free spins. If you land a win using your free spins, you still take home your winnings.
While some casinos won’t require a deposit to activate free spins, some do ask you to deposit money to withdraw your winnings, which is why it is worth reading the small print before you get started.
Understanding The Terms and Conditions
Although the concept of free spins isn’t difficult to get your head around, there are clauses unique to each casino that you should take the time to understand if you want to avoid disappointment. Some important things to take note of include:
- Time Limits: Some casinos require players to use their free spins within a set time. Once this period lapses, the free spins expire and are no longer valid.
- The Allowed Games: Some free spin bonuses are only allowed to be used on specific slot titles. Be sure to check which games are covered by the bonus to avoid missing out on any winnings.
- Bet Size Limits: Many casinos also limit the size of the bet a player can place using their free spins. This ensures you don’t walk away with too much of the casino’s profits.
- Wagering Requirements: In some cases, gamers will be required to wager their winnings from the free spins a certain number of times before they are allowed to withdraw any money. Depending on the casino, wagering requirements range from 20x upwards.
Types of Free Spin Bonus
Not all free spin bonuses are made equal. It is worth familiarizing yourself with the most common types of bonuses to ensure you know what you are getting into before your register with a particular casino.
- No Deposit Free Spins: Many casinos will ask players to deposit funds to activate free spins, but these no deposit free spins are redeemable without having to deposit any money. While these bonuses are very attractive to slot players, you will need to deposit money further down the line when it comes to withdrawing your winnings.
- No Wager Free Spins: With some free spins, players need to meet wagering requirements before they can withdraw their winnings, but not with no wager free spins. Here players are able to win instantly. These are really great bonuses but are only available through a few online casinos.
- Deposit Bonus + Free Spins: This is when the free spins are bundled alongside a deposit bonus. Players are required to deposit cash in order to have the casino match the deposit up to a specific percentage to offer them additional playing credits. The free spins are then provided in addition to the deposit bonus. Moreover, some online casinos give gamers additional free spin for a number of subsequent deposits.
Regardless of how much experience you’ve had in the world of online gambling, this dynamic marketplace is constantly evolving and expanding. Free spins provide an excellent way for gamblers to test out new online casinos without having to make any huge financial commitments.
If you enjoy the slots, it is worth understanding the value of various free spin offers in order to take advantage of these bonuses. Essentially, free spin offers to allow you to play your favorite games without risking money; they also allow you to get a feel for a particular portal.
By understanding the nature of free spin bonuses and the associated terms and conditions, you’ll be able to manage your expectations and improve your gambling experience too!
You may also like read, 6 Important Benefits Of Drug Testing In The Workplace.