While this number is certainly eye-watering, it is down by $200 million from 2019, due to the Coronavirus influencing the way that business is being carried out in 2020.
Well, the highest-ranking celebrity on the list is Kylie Jenner, who raked in $590 million in 2020. Of course, $540 million of this is from the sale of her Kylie Cosmetics company to Coty Inc.
The 23-year-old is also the only woman who made the top 10 on the list.
In second place is Kylie’s brother in law, Kanye West, who made $170 million in 2020. This is in the same year that Forbes announced that the 43-year-old has achieved billionaire status after a collaboration with sneaker giant, Adidas.
Joining Kylie and Kanye in the top 5 positions are sportsmen. Tennis player Roger Federer earned $106 million, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo earned $105 million, and fellow soccer player Lionel Messi earned $104 million.
Check out the full list of top 20 richest stars below:
1. Kylie Jenner: $590 million
2. Kanye West: $170 million
3. Roger Federer: $106 million
4. Cristiano Ronaldo: $105 million
5. Lionel Messi: $104 million
6. Tyler Perry: $97 million
7. Neymar: $95.5 million
8. Howard Stern: $90 million
9. LeBron James: $88.2 million
10. Dwayne Johnson: $87.5 million
11. Rush Limbaugh: $85 million
12. Ellen DeGeneres: $84 million
13. Bill Simmons: $82.5 million
14. Elton John: $81 million
15. James Patterson: $80 million
16. Stephen Curry $74.4M
17. Ariana Grande $72M
18. Ryan Reynolds $71.5M
19. Gordon Ramsay $70M
20. Jonas Brother $68.5M
10 thoughts on “Kylie Jenner is the highest paid celebrity for 2020, according to Forbes”